Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This Is How I Roll




I just recently watch the True Hollywood Story of Kimora Lee Simmons and I'm completely fascinated with her. She has everything a woman could ever dream of.. an incredible career, money, fashion, family love, as an Asian woman she's an inspiration and an incredible role model for young women of color. I'm completely in love with her style and the Baby Phat line. This look to me is truly the essence of Baby Phat, its urban glam, a young woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it with attitude to match. She's confident enough to rock this tinie bikini but is stylish as hell with her hair and jewelry. This is what i want to evoke in RL and at times do when i sport my Baby Phat clothing. Thank you Kimora!!




I need to draw special attention to this watch here. A gift from The Boy (soooo sweet i know) it's and incredible piece of work almost 250 prims and its color changeable, my eyes are going cross eyed trying to zoom in close enough to catch all the subtle details. Check The Boy's blog for more pics of their watches..since he owns all of them! And YES darling you are obsessed and TY for my watch!


SKIN: MMS - Moscow SunTan in makeup6
HAIR: Armidi - The Envy in Espresso
BIKINI: OXYGEN DESIGNS - Cancun Swimsuit in Black
JACKET: Ce Cubic Effect - Short leather jackets for women in Bright Gray
BAG: *Muism* - Chaine Leather in Black
NECKLACE: FabulouS - ILLMATIC White Gold
BRACELETS: Genesis - Snakeskin Bangels in Ghost
WATCH: *Chronokit* - watch no.25 *Archerio*
SHOES: J's - Tassele Wedge Sole Sandals in Black

No comments: