Friday, October 3, 2008

Punk + Goth


Ok, anyone that knows me is probably wondering who that is...I'm so Barbie that the only time I look like that picture is for an event. BUT, I had tp'd into this cute Japanese sim to pick up some accessories (to be blogged later) and when I started wandering the streets, came across this incredible boutique, Susie's. What I saw in the ads looked so cute, in that gothy/punkiness way, that I picked up a few items to blog. I tried them on and the ads weren't misleading, everything I purchased was well-fitted to scale, meaning no huge boots or bracers. Upon closer inspection, the creator's attention to detail was astounding and I especially liked the way the lining of the boots just so happened to match the skirt I chose! There were a couple things missing to make the ensemble complete, so upon inventory digging, I came up with these cute finger gloves and tights from Cachet. Its difficult to really see in the picture, but the tights have a really cute shading at the knee to give them a wrinkled effect.

SKIN-Bianca Foulon; Fata3, Sahara base, Drama Opaque;
HAIR-Bishwear; Ayashi, wine;
JACKET/SHIRT-Susie; Street Jacket;
SKIRT-Susie; Rock-Check skirt, mono;
TIGHTS-Cachet; Tights, black;
GLOVES-Cachet; Grace gloves;
BELT-Susie; Rock'n Roll belt#01;
BOOTS-Susie; Odeko boots;
BRACERS-Susie; Arm Warmer, Birb Wire (creator's spelling, not mine);
CHOKER-Susie; Leather choker, spikes2, red;

2 comments:

House Ragu said...

What the heck? Who the heck is in this picture because it's certainly not the blonde wonder that is Kairo! You look like my first friend in SL, all gothed out and scary-like!

Woody said...

Please where found the Store from Susie??? Sorry my English is sooo bad. Many thanks :-)