Sunday, October 5, 2008

Splash Of Color




COLOR COLOR COLOR!! I needed COLOR!!! Its been an exhausting day and my mood was slightly off. A busy weekend as always and im waiting for the moment I can sit down and sigh contently. Yellow is my favorite color and wearing it always makes me a little bit happier, its girly, its casual, its fun and damn it i looked cute!


SKIN: TULI - Elizabeth series in Sunkissed Thistle
HAIR: *SHOP SEU* - Pompadour hair in Black
TANK TOP: VG Republic - Beater Tanktop in Banana
VEST: *Camie Cooper* - Short Double Buttond Vest i Red
PANTS: Armidi - Brindisi Slacks in Charcoal
EARRINGS: VG Republic - Resin 'Candy Ring' Earrings
NECKLACE: Digit Darkes - Horn Medallion Necklace
BRACELETS: Zaara - Melange Bangles in Red
SHOES: Armidi - Viniani Heel in Chiffon

2 comments:

House Ragu said...

Ahem....watch?

You look great, I lurve that outfit. I especially like the shoes.

Bubbles Komachi said...

darling, the watch is being saved for a special occasion!!