Thursday, October 23, 2008

Monochrome Magic




So what happens when i finally decide to organize my incredibly cluttered and messy inventory!?? I find incredible pieces i forgot i bought and NEVER wore. I am not a big fan of system skirts.. my shape already has a nice badonkadonk on it, these skirts just ad about 15lbs and not in the right spots either! This skirt by Mimikiri is just too adorable which is prob why i bought it. I've been a long time fan of Bijou and i have so many different looks form them.. casual fun to this beautifully textured elegant jacket. I tied the look together with gloves, simple accessories and heels... VIOLA!! Monochrome magic .. *pats self on back* I think im ready for a night at the Opera!

It's been 3 days since i started the task of reorganizing and I'm getting cross-eyed and headache and no closer to being organized!


SKIN: REDGRAVE - Hana in Nacre
HAIR: Novocaine - Antoinette in Mocha
SKIRT: Mimikri - Joy/Sequin Skirt in Black
JACKET: Bijou - Calypso in Stripes (part of outfit)
EARRINGS: Balderdash - Jazz Funeral Set
NECKLACE: Balderdash - Jazz Funeral Set
BRACELETE: PERSONA - Crack-metal bangle in silver
GLOVES: Beauty Avatar - Illusion Black dress Gloves (part of outfit)
PURSE: Viva La Glam - Eydie Handbag in Blanc
SHOES: Maitreya - Mishima Dawn in Shiny mix Black

No comments: