Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mobstress



Last night i caught a late night showing of The Godfather, which I've never seen before and really had no interest (blasphemy i hear all the men cry!) its just not my type of movie! I do however, dig pin strip which seems the be the uniform of all Mobsters world wide, (could they possibly shop at the Mobster warehouse?? clothing for the most gangsters of taste) so as my mind wonders while the movie was flickering in front of my face.. i imagine what I'd be like as a Mobstress ( dig that word!) and well... VOILA! this outfit was born. All the jewelry was found at the jewelry expo and if you haven't gone yet.. GO NOW.. the freebies are incredible and I discovered artist I wouldn't have known existed otherwise.


SKIN: DUTCH TOUCH - Skin DEBby (group gift)
HAIR: Novocaine Hair - Claudette in Port with hat set to Chocolate
TOP: Luxe - White Victorian Blouse
CORSET: Kyoot Army - White Stripes Austere Corset
PANTS: Ce Cubic Effect - Suede pants in Black
GLOVES: +Plus - Biker Gloves in Gamma
NECKLACE: *PERSONA* - Mighty heart collection Necklace in Gold
BRACELETS: *PERSONA* - Mighty heart collection Bangles in Gold
EARRINGS: Kraftika - No 130 Earrings
SHOES: Pixel Mode - Kavika Sheen in Fire


* note... the white under the corset and above the pants are white system undies, i just didn't like the gap of skin there and wanted a smoother finish to the look.

1 comment:

Kairo Lange said...

*gasps!* never...seen...The Godfather?!?!?