Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crisp Fall Day




Crisp fall air, leaves in shades of the sunset fallen on the ground crunching under our feet.... Yea i don't get much of that since i live in California and we have 2 weather... Hot... and not so hot! Lol! I do however love fall and the air just a little bit cleaner and i finally get to wear.. a JACKET! its getting there..except to day was 88 degrees.. go figure, at least i can still dress the part here in SL!




Can i please draw attention to this ring?? Kieran Debevec (a friend of mine from Steady Rock Island RP sim) who just started dabbling in mini prims and fine jewelry sent me some things she was working on for her line ENOUGH. While talking i mentioned i wanted a ring... a big gaudy yellow canary diamond ring. A few days later..this was sent to me (did i mentioned its named after me also!?) and i started to squeal and pretty much haven't taken it off since. Thanks Kieran!! I'm still going to keep bothering you to sell your line!




I gotta gush about this skin! I love Apple May Designs, and recently Apple had a 75L sale on clothing and selected skins.. just for the hell of it. I found this gem and immediately fell in love with it. Its how i wear my makeup RL, liner and a bit of eye shadow, bronze blush and light glossy lips. I feel at home with this makeup and skin. WOOT APPLE MAY!


SKIN: Apple May Designs - Sunkiss in Radiant
HAIR: Armidi Hair - The Glamorous III in Smoked Mahogonay
DRESS: Beauty Avatar - AURORA
JACKET: AyYaiYai - Halfies Jacket in Green
SCARF: Muism - Scarf in Check Dark
BRACELETS: Aluinn - Touch of color Bracelet Pink oyster shell in Silver
RING: Enough by Kieran Debevec - Bubbles Ring (not for sale yet)
SHOES: Maitreya - Dune in Black

No comments: