Thursday, October 30, 2008

Houndstooth...Check!


I normally don't go for patterns much, but I love these high-waisted houndstooth pants and when matched with this black turtleneck, the look is casual, but elegant. I'm really enjoying the trend towards using prim/sculptie cuffs on shirts and jackets, as it cuts out about five minutes from my dressing time when I don't have to search for bracelets to complete the look. So, to add some sparkle, I used some lovely accessories from Miriel and Lua, as well as the Champagne boots from Bianca Foulon.

SKIN- Beauty Avatar; Nefertiti, light 05;
HAIR- Novocaine; Haruka, port;
EYES- SinSkins; Intense II, Med Blue, med;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Celebrity 02;
SWEATER- Serene Sensations; Petit Noir;
PANTS- Gigi Couture; High Waisted Houndsstooth;
BOOTS- Bianca Foulon; Champagne boots;
NECKLACE- Miriel; Blossom, silver and diamond;
EARRINGS- Lua; Square earrings;

No comments: