Monday, October 20, 2008

Cus I Wanna





Brrrrr.. it's defiantly getting extremely cold tonight. I'm a true blue Californian and i don't do well in any temperature below 60, i put this look together because to me, its the perfect (first date) fall date night look. Sexy, chic, sweet, casual and well.. for some reason it all gets me thinking of relationships.. mainly because winter is coming and i need someone to snuggle with ;) If only i can get the boy on vacation for a snuggle! And before you ask.. yes 2 posts from me with scarves.. i cant help it, i love them!

SKIN: Tuli - Elizabeth Fair in Enticing
HAIR: ETD - Katherine in Blonde (band set to black)
TANK TOP: Celestial Studios - Trixie Cami in Wheat
JEANS: Zaara - Jewelled Jeans in Charcoal
JACKET: Muism - Riders Leather Jacket in Red
SCARF: Artilleri - Funky Scarf in Cherry Knit
EARRING: Star Kindler - Filigree Sun Earrings in Platinum
SHOES: Redgrave - Sculpties Boots in Red-Leather



P.S Congrats to my Sissy/BlogMate Kai who won 1st place Beauty Avatar "Catch your Beauty" Photo September contest!! If you haven't gone to the Gallery yet.. pls do so!
(yea thats me at the base of the photo lol!)

1 comment:

Kairo Lange said...

Great outfit Bubs, I can see I'll be shopping later to pick up some things from your post. :)

*hugs* thankies sis!