Friday, October 3, 2008

I Think......



An excerpt from my poem "I Think" ...

I think you are wonderful
I think I’m starting to use words I haven’t in a long time
(again)
I think you’re the one who induces them
I think you give me butterflies
And I forget that I am 28 and feel like I am 13
(again)
When that boy kissed me for the first time
And our braces brushed against each other
And my stomach lurched and
I almost swooned
And threw up and
Fell in love all at the same time
I think you are difficult
And stubborn and funny and witty and incredible
And your mind drives me wild
I cant help but want your scent on my pillow in the morning


Gee... am i feeling romantic?? Quite possibly.

SKIN: Celestial Studios - Summer Series #4 Light Freckles in Amber
HAIR: ETD - Chalisa II in Chestnut
DRESS: *ICING* - Rose Romantique
NECKLACE: /Fuel/ - Cross My Heart necklace
BRACELETS: Purple Rose - Bangles by the Bunch in Silver
EARRINGS: G.L.A.M. - Cascade Disc Earrings

3 comments:

Nicole Bourne said...

a.) that gown is amazing!
b.)that poem is all sorts of squishy greatness!

Bubbles Komachi said...

*snuggles my nic and rubs her IV spot* heyyyyyy my drugged up baby!

House Ragu said...

I know who that poem's about, you know!