Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Casual Chic


So I was attempting to reorganize my inventory the other night (amazing how it can get out of hand so quickly) and I ran across a block of some Bare Rose stuff that I don't actually remember buying..hmmm. Since there were no pics in the folders, I tried on the first one and I was pleasantly surprised by this jacket/shirt combo called Bellezza. I loved the texturing in the jacket and the rolled-prim sleeves, so I paired it with some linen pants from Skin Flicks and came up with this very classy looking ensemble, perfect for when jeans are too casual and you don't feel like wearing a dress.


SKIN- The Abyss; Jadzia Illicit 3C;
HAIR- Truth; Makayla, barley;
JACKET & SHIRT- BareRose; Bellezza black jacket;
PANTS- Skin Flicks; Paige linen skinny pants, black;
SHOES- Awori Cassini; Laced Boots, high heel, black;
NECKLACE- Balderdash; Jazz Funeral, jet;

No comments: