Sunday, October 26, 2008

Formality



...Maybe not the most inventive of titles for this post, but I plead my yearly autumn sinus infection and beg for mercy. I know at last count sometime last year, I had over 150 formal gowns and their numbers, like rabbits, have seemed to grow exponentially. This one in particular is another from Soraya Shan that I picked up at Glam Expo, but didn't fit in with my color scheme of the prior post. I love this deep turquoise shade and the bodice is simply incredible.


This close-up shows the jewelry and the new Sumi skin from Tuli in more detail and I love the rhinestone eyelashes from Beauty Avatar.


SKIN- Tuli; Sumi, starry, sunkissed, blue;
HAIR- House of Heart; Margo, burgundy;
GOWN- Soraya Shan; Esmeralda;
EARRINGS- Bliensen & MaiTai; Fragile Flowers;
NECKLACE- Genesis; Damsel, The Triquetra, platinum;
BRACELETS- Prinny's Prims; Cut Diamond Bangles;

No comments: