Friday, October 10, 2008

Jewelry Expo

So I finally finished hoarding all my precious purchases from Jewelry Expo and in trying to figure out which to blog found I couldn't decide. So I put together a My Favs collage broken down by either bracelets or necklaces and earrings. I had no idea the amount of talented jewelry designers that were out there that I simply had no idea existed and I can tell I'll be making mass shopping expeditions to their main stores over the coming weeks. On with the pretties...





Necklaces/Earrings/Sets:
1. PRIMALOT; Antique Waterside;
2. Opium Everday; Diva necklace; (I'm totally in love with this one)
3. M.R.M. Factory; Earth Stone Necklace, red agate;
4. Cailyn's; Turquoise Crescent necklace;
5. Eolande's; Autumn necklace;
6. Bliensen & MaiTai; Fragile Flowers earrings;
7. Balderdash; Whisky and Sunlight set;
8. Aluinn; Teardop set Gift;
9. Kraftika; No. 131 earrings & necklace;




Bracelets:
1. Flourish! and Rick Burton's Jewelers; Mahogany and Gold bangle;
2. M.R.M. Factory; Mix Bracelet *Universe*;
3. *PERSONA*; Mighty Heart gold bangles;
4. Bliensen & MaiTai; Agroglyphe1 shell silver;
5. Little Boy Blue; Glass Bangle Freebie;
6. Lori Kohl; Ivory & Gold slim bracelet;
7. Kraftika; No. 301 Bracelets

P.S. - the gorgeous skin pictured in all the jewlery shots is from Tuli's update group preview of her new sUmi skin.

No comments: