Friday, October 17, 2008

Mmmm Furr & SL Mini-Rant

As usual, SL has done it again. For the past month or so, I've had a disappearing prim issue. Either prims (worn or rezzed) just randomly disappear on me OR I see the prims in world, I see them in my snapshot preview, but when I go to my image editing software...they aren't in the picture. WTF is up with that???? I've had whole skirts, hair, sometimes half my hair, jewelry, shoes, etc. all not show up in my images and completely ruin a whole set of shots. So, I take a pic, go to my editing software, open it, make sure everything is there and continue on with my shots...only to find out later, they disappeared when I changed poses. They also disappear when I zoom in to get a close-up or even change angles. *siiighs* Just like in the following ensemble...

This fabulous, lushly-textured fur jacket and skirt combination from Earth & Sky Design also has an adorable hat included in the set, which I was wearing, only to have it poof in the actual pictures. Upon further review of the images I ended up with, sans hat, my newest skin from The Obscene, when combined with my shape looks eerily like Paris Hilton...ewww. I adore the skin, especially the shading that creates a soft facial glow, so I guess I'll have to make a new shape to wear with it to avoid the Paris-clone issue.
SKIN- The Obscene; NR AZAR, tone 3, body type 1;
HAIR- Adam n' Eve; Janie, ablond;
OUTFIT- Earth & Sky Design; Anastasia, brown;
NECKLACE/EARRINGS- Genesis; Santa Fe Set;

No comments: