Sunday, September 14, 2008

Steamy Summerwear

I was just messing around last week, experimenting with some of the in-world Windlight effects when the love of my life appeared, then those bikini shots got sizzling. I somehow lost the top of this lusciously textured Nicky Ree bikini set! Less can definitely be more, if ya know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge*. Setting off my farewell to summer look is jewelry from +Plus, Earthstones and miam miam (at Viva La Glam) and a short windblown 'do from the Damselfly Hair Fair release, leaving my neck bare for all kinds of nuzzling action. I am sooo gonna miss summer!

A big thanks to my wonderfully patient (and sexy) husband, Karlo, for posing and waiting and waiting and posing for the beach series I took. I'm sure you'll see more of him in upcoming features. You can see more of the results of this series on my Flikr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/29125272@N04/
BIKINI- Nicky Ree; Nadia Sarong, Color Fusion;
BRACELET 1- +plus; Wide Bangle, bronze;
BRACELET 2- miam miam; Pave Diamond Link Bracelet;
NECKLACE- Earthstones; Floating Circles, fire opal and gold;

2 comments:

Bubbles Komachi said...

thats my sisssy WORRRRK IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great new blog ladies! I look forward to reading more :)