Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello Fall!



I started to dig into my mess of an inventory today, usually I'm very good and keeping it organized but these past few months its gotten out of control. So while digging i pulled up this beautiful top by Last Call and it makes me miss Ginny more and more. Her work is incredible and i don't think I've found another store yet who's hooked me like CRACK the way Last Call has. This incredible A-Symmetrical skirt from CAKE moves beautifully. I went very minimal on makeup, hair and jewelry topped it all off with a pair of boots and I'm stylin!


SKIN: SIN SKIN - Seren DayWear Sol
HAIR: Novocaine Hair - Antoinette in Mocha
TOP: LAST CALL - Frida in Autumnal (discontinued)
SKIRT & BELT: Cake - Autumn in Paris Outfit in Black
EARRINGS: .::FabulouS:: - OldSchool Earring in Gold
SHOES: JAYWALK (formally LC Covet) - Liah in Onyx

1 comment:

Kairo Lange said...

OMG!!! (I think I have that LC outfit in my inventory)