Sunday, September 28, 2008

Give Peace a Chance

Its been a lazy weekend and all I've really wanted to do was wear casual clothes. With a slight chill in the air, snuggling into the warmth of this mini hoodie from Fishy Strawberry suited my mood completely. It comes in a variety of shades and I don't think I've even worn anything that's receive more "where'd you get that?" responses. I know I'll be going to buy it in several more colors (hello, designers...fat packs please!) Some minimal make-up and an expression of attitude was provided by this skin I dug up from my inventory from the Fall 2007 collection from Celestial Studios.

SKIN- Celestial Studios; Vogue, bronzed, fall 2;
HAIR- Truth; Louisa, honey;
HOODIE- Fishy Strawberry; Minihood, blue;
SHIRT- Decoy; Dalini, tangerine;
JEANS- DeLa; High Waisted Jeans, Lindsey, blue02;
BELT- SyDesigns; Female Leatherbelt, lava;

No comments: