Thursday, September 25, 2008

Slumber Party




I love PJs RL and when i saw these INCREDIBLE ones from Mischief, I had to get them. As always I'm super in love with my bed from The Loft and any excuse to get it in another shot.. is an excuse I'm willing to make!! I wear something similar to this to bed RL and if the boy is around..the top comes off or a cuddle.. WOOT!! If you hadn't yet checked out my bodacious rack.. its Aden's new skin and its body shading is incredible, I seriously sat there and stared at my Avi's chest for a good 5 mins while take this picture!!

SKIN: Aden - Generation 3 in Tan Cateye
HAIR: 69 - Model Hair 2 in Light Brown
BRA: T.A.R.T - Balconette in Pink (part of set)
PANTS: Mischief - BedTime Stories in CottonCandy Stripe
NECKLACE: Miam Miam - Diamond Heart & Key Necklace
BRACELET: Miam Miam - Diamond Heart & Key Bracelet


I remembered my girl Fai-Fai also had the pants from Mischief.. so we had ourselves a impromptu slumber party on her gorgeous island.. i pulled out another one of my fave bed from The Loft and yes.. she is trying to hit me in the head with a pink hammer.. BISH!!!!


On Fai:
Skin - tuli
Bra - Insolence
Pants - Mischief
Hair- Aden

1 comment:

Kairo Lange said...

Why do I not have these pants? You didn't share !!!