Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Game Night




Pandora is one of my oldest friends in Sl, when she came back into game, we've been shopping (to catch her up of course) and giddy as hell! I lovers my Pannie, after a night of playing games with friends, we both couldn't sleep and decided to take new pictures, our last session was closed to 10 months ago, of course the REAL story is... she's distracting (hehe). My initial plan was suppose to be taking pictures for the blog, but these turned out so great, i decided to blog them instead. We both found these outfits at Nyte N Day, I haven't been there in so long and her new things are so cute!! I immediately fell in love with this and wished i bought it during the summer to wear around, luckily SL is 80 degrees YEAR ROUND!!

And in other news.. I've really started experimenting with photoshop!




On Bubs
SKIN: TULI - Elizabeth series in Sunkissed Pandora (giggles i had to buy it Pannie!!)
HAIR: Novocaine - Leona in Smoke
OUTFIT: Nyte'N'Day - Bandeau in Reds
BRACELETS: [VG Republic] - Resin Bangles in Gold
SHOES: Armidi - Barcelona Slingback in Antique Rose


On Pandora
SKIN: Celestial Studios - Vogue Skin in Champagne Tone, Spring - Fresh makeup
Top: Nyte'N'Day - Phant in Blue/Cream (part of an outfit)
PANTS: G.L.A.M - "Golden Apple" Jeans in Copped Faded Light
SHOES: Digit Darkes - Mary Janes in SEQUIN SILVER

No comments: