Monday, September 22, 2008

Shorty is a 10!




Lately i've been re-diggin this song:


I decided to put together a look that was most definatly a "10", the kinda girl who'd be in ths music video walkin around, struttin her stuff and lookin FLY! I Pulled out my "Shorty" shape, which isnt my dream amazon figure...this is the more realistic me. The skinny jeans are from Viva La Glam and if you havent gone there yet, DO SO NOW!! They're closing soon (bummer) and you'll be missing out on what could be the most perfect jeans ever!!! The top and jewerly is Zaara, I'm such a fan of that store and all the Indian/Bollywood insipired pieces. The texture and colors are beyond rich.




Lastly, the SKIN! I cant say enough about it! Apple May Designs really is under-rated when it comes to skins. Her work is phenominal. I love the dark tones and "girly" makeup. The body is incredible and im such stickler for nipples... AMD has beautiful nipples on her skin! Soo.. peeeenchable! I bought this beautiful skin the first day it was released and i just noticed something, the girl in the "Shorty is a 10" video at minute 1:14 looks just like my Avi!


SKIN: Apple May Designs - Taupe in Aphrodite makeup
HAIR: ETD - Katherine in Espresso
TOP: Zaara - Nilaya in Crimson
PANTS: VG REPUBLIC - Classic Denim in Deep Indigo
ALL JEWERLY: Zaara - Kaya Onyx fat pack
SHOES: Redgrave - Black Leather Pumps
BAG: Celestial Studios - Hobo Bag in Patent Cherry

No comments: