Sunday, September 21, 2008

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night...

...Time for a goth kitten to go out and play. No, not a neko kitten, a sex kitten!

I normally mix and match designers in my outfits, but sometimes you find a whole ensemble that is just too fabulous not to wear all together, like this fishnet body stocking from Exxess. And what makes it even more to die for??? Each outfit comes jam packed with accessories and yes...even shoes/boots!!!!!



Next challenge was finding the perfect skin and hair to do justice to the outfit, so I chose some wild curly locks from Bishwear and one of the special edition skins in the Nefertiti line from Beauty Avatar. I included a close-up so you could see the exquisite detailing of the make-up and lace inset covering the forehead. If I wasn't normally a barbie girl, I'd definitely adopt this for my avatar's look.


SKIN- Beauty Avatar; Nefertiti Special, Natural Skin 17;
HAIR- Bishwear; Entice, wine;
OUTFIT (INCL. BOOTS AND CHAINS)- Exxess Designs; Web;
NECKLACE- Exxess Designs; Rusch, chest piece;
EARRINGS- JUNK; Peacock Eye Earrings, red;



No comments: