Monday, September 29, 2008

I Feel Pretty!



I feel pretty, oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!! I do, I do!!! I was going for a very classic 60s party type look. When people used to get dressed up for dinner parties. I see my self in 1962, hailing a cab in old New York to have dinner with a very handsome date *sigh* Rock Hudson perhaps?? If he weren't gay lol. I added a splash of color to the dress with purple simple pumps. I went heavy on the jewelry with black pearl earrings, bracelets and that incredible tier black pearl necklace and broach. To show off my beautiful shoulders and not compete with the necklace, i chose a high up do with lots of wispy fun accents around my face. Lastly a woman should never go out on the town with out the perfect bag with cash..in case he turns out to be a dud, for a cab and hot dogs of course!
*sigh* I do feel pretty!


SKIN: MIA - Medium in Sweet
HAIR: ::69:: - Miracle in Faded Brown and No Bow
DRESS: Armidi Gisaci - Silk Organza Dress in Iris Pearl
SHOES: Maitreya - Verve Pumps in Violet
NECKLACE: +plus - The Vintage Black Pearl Necklace with Brooch
BRACELET: Muse - Claris Black Pearl and Diamond Bracelet in Silver
EARRINGS: Muse - Celine Pearl Earrings in Black Pearl & Silver
CLUTCH: .::FabulouS::. - Hustla in Snake

2 comments: