Thursday, September 18, 2008

But Honey...It Matches My Outfit !!!

So I was out shopping and popped into BellaRose (to die for furniture!) to grab a shelf that went with the couch for our theater that I just redecorated and happened to see this sofa that blended so well with what I was wearing. I immediately started mentally scanning the house to see what room I could buy it for. Hmm, maybe I could start a new trend! My sweetie indulges my whims, but I don't think he'd appreciate coming home every day and not knowing whether he was in the right house if I changed decor everytime I put on a new outfit.


But about the clothes...I totally fell in lurve with this satiny vest from DeLa that comes in basic black and brown, as well as some deep jewel tones like this delicious moss green that I had to have. It also comes with a ruffly prim scarf and vest bottom not shown in the pic, just cuz I was in a hurry to shop and too lazy to adjust the prims. For the pants, I wanted something kinda dressy to shine like the top, so I went with these ivory pants from the Sweetest Goodbye Monocrom set I found in my inventory. On a side note, DeLa also has a long-sleeved jacket, shorts and mid-calf pants with a flared hem to coordinate with the vests.

SKIN- MOJO; Glitterati, tone 4, garnet, day/gloss/liner;
HAIR- Truth; Natalya, honey;
VEST- DeLa; Nicole, Sleeveless Jacket, moss;
PANTS- Sweetest Goodbye; Monocrom, ivory;
SHOES- S.Olbers; Curl Clog, green;
NECKLACE- EarthStones; Inlaid Harmony necklace; nature;
BRACELET 1- +plus; Summer Essence Bangle, olive;
BRACELET 2- Earthtones; Flat Wood bracelet, puau shell green;
EARRINGS- miam miam; Multi Jewel Dangle Earrings;

No comments: