Friday, September 12, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

All the rain I've had recently sent me out in search of a fab rainy day outfit for SL and I was happy to find (read: drooling) over Bianca Foulon's sunny gold overcoat. The diamond accents on the belt gave it enough panache that other jewelry accessories aren't even needed. I paired it with with a toned-down black turtleneck sweater and skinny pants. I also found a free color-change umbrella from Viva La Glam to keep this revamped 'do from Maitreya from getting soggy. In an outfit like this, I almost don't mind the rain.

SKIN- Giusia; Light Skin 08;
HAIR- Maitreya; Mica 2008, gold blonde;
EYES- SinSkins; Intense II, dark green, med;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Celebrity 10;
SWEATER- Frangipani Designs; Turtleneck, black;
PANTS- Armani Gisaci; Brindisi slacks, charcoal;
COAT- Bianca Foulon; Vernicearnancio, gold;
BELT- Shiny Things; Strung Leather Belt, black;
BOOTS- Awori Cassini; Laced Highheel Boots, black;
EARRINGS- Earthstones; Inlaid Harmony Earrings, nature;
UMBRELLA- Viva La Glam; Freebie Umbrella;

No comments: