Tuesday, September 30, 2008

G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS


Alot of designers do evening gowns, but I can count on one hand the number of designers that do them well enough to ~always~ guarantee not only an elegant style, but quality primwork as well. VictoriaV is one of them. This stunning creation, called Renee, has a fabulous texture that actually seems to sparkle as the light plays over the fabric which matches well with the glittery shoes I excavated from my inventory (the creator was showing as "unknown" but I do remember I bought them in several colors from LeCadre). Gloria Swanson I'm not, but I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

SKIN- Minnu; RomaSunKissed, makeup 1a;
HAIR- ETD; Cora, Dirty;
DRESS- VictoriaV; Renee Red Carpet Dress;
SHOES- LeCadre; Katrina, diamond;
BRACELET 1- JCNY; Young Hollywood, hyper-gems bracelet;
BRACELET 2- Frangipani Designs; Black Pear & Silver cuff;
NECKLACE- miam miam; Chunky Heart Necklace;
EARRINGS- Pixie; Cresent earrings;

2 comments:

Bubbles Komachi said...

oooooomg!! sissy thats fuckin beautiful!

House Ragu said...

Now is that the one you got partnered in or do people not partner in dresses? I claim noobage naivety until 2 November!