Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something Fun




Gah!!! Why is it so cold these days?? Damn winter, luckily we have SL and its forever 80 degree weather for wearing next to nothing. Maybe i should note its only about 60 degrees where i am, but that's cold for me, i need at least 90 degree weather. I'm Californian, what can i say?

Last time i posted i pulled out one of my fave mini-dresses, i decided to do it again. This has got to be the most PERFECT mini-dresses ever!!! I love Digit Darkes and when this was released, i ran over some invisible non-rezzed bishes getting over to the vendor wall so i can get my Digit fix. I know, im HARDCORE (dont act like you don't know rofl) I love the perfect lace details at the top and bottom, I've worn this as a dress out and as a dress in (ahem, was VERY well received in) what else can i say about it besides PERFECT! I decided to go for a "I'm stepping out and I'm taking no prisoners" look with the dress today, a cute shrugs from Boom, Gladiator Boots and simple jewelry.

Speaking of jewelry, my kick ass earrings are made by my girl and new jewelry designer Kieran Debevec. Kier is opening her very first store CHLOE in the new Rising Pheonix sim (opening this Sat) so you'd better pop on over!




Back to what i was saying (i am sooo ADD i know) so after Nic told me the Leona skins have been released, I ran over and couldn't decide between Pale and Tan.. so ended up getting them both. Honestly, Redgrave's bundle pack are such a deal that it seems silly NOT to buy in bundles. I've been sporting the makeup in blue, glitter and ash which are my faves so far. The others are incredible as well. I wont review them but if you wanna see a review check out Sofia's or Gogo's blogs, besides, they said it much better then i ever could, I'm just a whore for good shit!



SKIN: REDGRAVE - Leona in Pale Glitter
HAIR: ::69:: - Miracle in Blackishbrown
SHRUG: *BOOM* - Warm Shoulders in Black
DRESS: Digit Darkes - Affair Slip Dress in White/Black
TATTOOS: Moloko - Sakura Ogon Tattoo
BRACELET: FabulouS - Black Sheep Bangles
EARRINGS: Chloe - Golden Chains Earrings (opening soon)
GLOVES: Digit Darkes - Cap Gloves in Black/Silver
SHOES: Stiletto Moody - Gladiator Boot in Black Patent

No comments: