Saturday, January 17, 2009

Girly Fun




I gotta say, it's sooo much more fun to be a girl (sorry boys) I haven't done many girly looks lately, so i gotta go back to my roots!! I love girly skirts, fluffy, pretty, princessy, take care of me, from my dad's house to my husband's house, finishing school, eating dinner with 6 forks GIRLY!!!! Okie...maybe that's too damn girly, but you get my drift. The way I dress, it seems, is to pick out one item, then build a look around that item. I'm a big mixer and matcher, though there are many designers i just wear the outfit is as.. bu i digress! I chose this incredibly wonderful skirt from Kawaii Jelly (which btw, has the BEST name for a shop in all of SL..i means seriously.. KAWAIIIIIII!!!) because of its fluffy wonderful goodness. I tried out many options and settled for this pretty look. Kinda sporty, kinda glam, just really friggin cute. The shirt is from ETD and as for jewelry, i wanted this huge honkin super pretentious ring and its Paper Couture to the rescue! I sported a very short hair do' just because it felt right and of course my most favorite earrings.. EVER, i thought long hair would distract too much from the skirt goodness.

I don't think enough people blog Apple May Design skins.. seriously.. go check our line out, there's some serious goodness there, i especially love the dark eyes and pale pale lips. All in all, it was a happy SL day walking around!!



SKIN: Apple May Skins - Radiant makeup in Sunkiss tone
HAIR: Aden - Edie in Light Brown
TOP: ETD - Blouse and Sweater Vest in Pink & Charcoal
SKIRT: KaWaii Jelly - Cheapie Puffy Skirt
BRACELET: JCNY - Young Hollywood, HYPER-Gems Bracelet
RING: Paper Couture - Times Square Ring in White Diamond
EARRINGS: amerie's NAUGHTY - Gold Love Pierce
SUNGLASSES: ETD - Chic Aviator Sunglasses in Black Frames
SHOES: Armidi - Viniani Heel in Black & White

No comments: