Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ready Boots?


So, I'm wandering around Crush Row, seeing what's new during my absence, not much paying attention to what stores I'm in and I happen upon this top. Had to have it. In the immortal words of Wesley Snipes in To Wong Fu.."FRINGE!" After my bout of faintness had passed I noticed what store it was. Imagine my surprise that it was the very same Boom that my sista Bubs has been raving about.

So anyway, I was thinking to pair it with some artsy bell-bottoms and go for a hippie look, but when i put it on with the denim micro-mini I already had on from Calypso, a seed was planted. After rummaging through the overstuffed inventory for just the right hair and boots...Voila! Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke.
SKIN- Lizette; Raspberry, L01;
HAIR- Maitreya; Eva II, gold blond;
EYES- MADesigns; Soul eyes, brown 5;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Regina, 07;
TOP- Boom; Leather Crop Halter, red;
SKIRT- Calypso Giano; Denim Skirt, Classic, blue;
BOOTS- Kitties Lair; Venice boots, worn brown 3.0;
BRACELETS- Calypso Giano; Razorblade bracelet, rock;
Flourish/Rick Burton Jewlers; Mahogany and gold bangle;

No comments: