Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brrrrrr!



The roads are icy and I'm still stuck at my house and was really feeling the need for something warm and snuggly. I had gone to pick up that denim jacket from En Svale that everyone is blogging these days and discovered tons of other awesome clothes, such as the sweater and pants shown here!




Such awesome detailing of the edges and buttons. The sweater is also offered in a light tan and the pants come in a light gray and what the creator calls rose, but looks more like a brown to me. The whole outfit was feeling kinda european hunting lodge to me, so I paired it with the sassy bob and cap from Argrace and skin from KA (the light smattering of freckles across the nose is uber cute!)




SKIN- [KA] (Kira Ahn); Pale 2, V2, makeup 02;

HAIR- Argrace; Hunting Velvety bob, black;
EYES- MADesigns; Soul eyes, blue 6;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Regina, 07;
SWEATER- en Svale; Cowichan sweater, gray;
PANTS- en Svale; Knit pants, gray;
BOOTS- Adam n Eve; Arme boots, black;
EARRINGS- Miam Miam; Pave Heart and Wings Hoops;

No comments: