Friday, January 16, 2009

Alor

Back again for another drive-by fashion blog! While most of my outfits are usually mix n' match, there are just some designers that put together such fantabulous ensembles that they MUST be worn together...such is the case with ZIPZ. I hadn't been in a while, so I dropped in to see what was new in the past few months and I found.. Alor.





What sets ZIPZ apart from the other ensemble designers that I adore isn't the use of prim pieces and accessories to bring it all together, but with the intricate details of the actual clothing pieces. The ruffle and neckline trim in this outfit (as shown in the close-up) is amazing and makes me super-jealous that I don't have the talent to create items like this. Well, no, not really, I'm actually thankful that other people do have the patience and skill so I have stuff to shop for!

Speaking of details, my blog-mate, super friend, sister extrordinaire gave me a head's up to check out Digit Darkes' new line of skins, Undressed. Though the makeups are a bit heavier than I would wear on a day-to-day basis, especially with the eyeliner, they work beautifully with my edgier outfits. Check out the detailing around the eyes of this one called Feather...and combined with my new favorite eyes from MADesigns....just wow!

SKIN- Digit Darkes; Undress, W9, Sunkiss, feather;
EYES- MADesigns; Promise eyes, blue pale 4;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Regina, 07;
HAIR - Damselfly; Cicely, onyx blend;
DRESS- ZIPZ; Alor Set, red;
SHOES/NECKLACE/HEADDRESS- Exxess Designs; Sabbath outfit;
ARM/LEG CUFFS- Xcite; Tokon Celtic Binders;

1 comment:

Sasy Scarborough said...

Beautiful look Kairo, I really like when a lot of detailing is done on the clothing layers themselves, it makes it fab for when you need to deprim to have such stylish looks available.

xox Sasy xox