Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire



So honestly, the title has nothing to do with the clothing and i find myself doing more "blogging" about random things including clothing, so why should this entry be any different?? I just saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight, I've heard such incredible reviews about it but i wasn't going to see it, i figure...all that hype, you know I'll probably hate it. On the encouragement of 3 GFs.. and the fact that i got out-voted on the movies (I wanted to see Bride Wars.. sue me, i dig cheesy shit like that) we saw Slumdog. The opening sequence with the kids running through the slums was fuckin amazing and it really makes you think.

I wont spoil the movie, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if it's in your area GO SEE IT!!! It's fucking amazing, i found myself holding my breath, rooting for the underdog, twisting and turning as the plot.. and that's all I'll say.. oh and the soundtrack is amazing, I'm popping over to the record store after this to pick up a copy.


So now that I've said my peace on that subject.. the look! I've been sporting this a few days now. The En Svale jacket that's been blogged by everyone, their mama and alts, and i wasn't going to, honestly i was holding back. BUT I HAD TO!! It worked with my 80s-ish look and is frankly..a DAMN nice jacket. I've always been a fan of Emery, I've had this dress for a LONG TIME and wear it quite often and figured it about time to blog it! I dig the graphics, it reminds me of when i was 8 with those "super posh Le Chic" graphic tee's i so cherished. I went with torn "fuck you and your stockings without holes, i have holes cus i just don't care for the government or conformity" stockings, very punk, jewelry from FABULOUS. Funny story about Fabulous, i found it one day shopping and i've been addicted since, i dig the very 80's feel and i literally own everything Dango made, and these rings.. DIG SOOOO HARD CORE!! Just go get them, you wont regret it and of course, the perfect boots for it all.. Redgrave.

Speaking of Redgrave... OMG LEONA skins... I WANT YOU!!!





Now for the details you REALLY want

SKIN: BEBAE - Anael Winter Skin (group gift)
HAIR: Deviant Kitties - Avril in Platinum
JACKET: en Svale - Denim Jacket in Bleach
DRESS: Emery - Dress Rock & Glam #1
STOCKINGS: Canimal - Socks Torn in Black
RINGS: FabulouS - Platinum Collection
CIGARETTE: FNKY! - Cigarette II in Long Ash
SHOES: Redgrave - Girls' Biker Boots im White



P.S... Did i mention.. GO SEE SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE!???
<3 Bubs

5 comments:

Nicole Bourne said...

omg! i have the Leona skins! *swoons and drools and humps air* sooo pretty! never taking them off!


I have such a huge list of movies i want to see, I'm going to have to see slum dog by myself sometime because I cant convince anyone that it will be good. I'm seeing Notorious tonight...*skips off raping 'sky's the limit'*

Bubbles Komachi said...

wtf!! you got the skin ALREADY!??? fuck that im going into game RIGHT NOW!!!

Nicole Bourne said...

Bish!! I got the skins last night while you were waddling around after stuffing! :P

And dont get my makeups or I'll cut a bish! i got 02-nude in pale and 06-ash in pale. *gets out plastic butter knife and gaurds them* :P :P

Bubbles Komachi said...

ROFL!! loook whore-bag, i had a ladies night oookies and ooomg the food was sooooo good, we ate off of each otehrs plate n stuff. and the movie was awesome and i got the pale fat pack rofl!!! and ash is one of my fave makeups..im wearing it in game now!!! I was deciding between tan and pale and decided i dug the pale better

*pets nic* its ok baby

Nicole Bourne said...

*weeps* be that way then! :P

lmao seriously though...effing AMAZING. *pets my avatar self*