Monday, January 5, 2009

Dress Me Up Challenge - TearSong Vaughan





I took a much needed break for the holidays..and now im back yeaaa!!! I started the dress me up challenge before i left.. i got a few requests.. so here we go with the first one

*thinks*

Bubs, I want to see your dark side ;)
For the outfit I'd suggest something from Silent Sparrow, skin hmm...maybe the gothic elizabeth skins by Tuli or the [42] Dark Matter skins. If you happen to own some goth makeup in your inventore that will do fine as well. Hair from Calico or Detour and maybe you can add a little drama to the whole thing by using horns or wings or something like that ;)

Have fun!
TearSong



Funny enough.. i know Tear, we used to work together at what was SL's oldest running club.. The Edge (before it closed) and she was also one of my downlines in Tiny Empire... YES!!! i fell for tiny empire!! gahhhh!!!!!



So onto the look!! I've never been to Silent Sparrow before.. and while walking through.. this dress caught my eye right away. I love that there's so many pieces to mix and match, I went for the Lolita skirt and the jacket layer only, but it also comes with a full skirt and corset as well. I already had my hoofs and horns when i went shopping so i kept it on and i thought it worked anyways. The skin.. i went for the palest Celestial Skin the the Deviant Nation line.. I realized i bought it over a year ago and never wore it. I dig the runny mascara look and the pale pale lips. Hair.. just like Tear said.. i motored over to Detour.. i usually wear the Detour Bliss hair as my default hair, i went for a full bangs look of the Nocturne I, which is quickly becoming my new default hair. Before i realized it.. i became a Bubbles Baby Doll.. lol.. or at least i felt like it.

gahh its 5am.. its way too early to be up blogging this but im on East Coast time for work.. so i figure i might as well. I've been having trouble lately with my SL viewer and attachments, when i zoom in to take a pic..the attachments disappear, when i double check they're on and cam away.. they reappear. Funny that and its messing with my blogging pictures. I'd better end this before i have the urging to kick SL in her VaJayJay!


SKIN: Deviant Nation by Celestial Studios - Fetish makeup in Pure skintone
HAIR: Detour - Nocturne in Black
Dress: Silent Sparrow - Seraph
Piercins: No Mercy - Lip Piercing
Tattoos: moloko - Sakura Ogon Tattoo
Horns: Fickle Fee - Advocate's Horns
Hoofs: Lazy Places - Hya Boots Cloven in Night

No comments: