Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BOOM and Digit Darkes Goodness





BOOOOOM shake shake the roooom!! Rofl, no seriously, i think the first time i ever went into Boom was this past winter to grab the super cute earmuffs they had going on. I took a look around the store and was like.. "yea... gotta come back soon" Im all sorts of inlove with these jeans. They're the perfect low riders. Low enough for some sexy tattoo show off..but not so low you can say hi to my Cooch (like how i capitalized Cooch?? its THAT important rofl) The top is a new release i've been sporting at the clubs cus i dig a little but of club slut gear!

The skin is pure Digit Darkes goodness! I remember checking out Digit Darkes back when it was called X3D when my friend Grey Marquette would salivate over the clothing and had to show me the store. I haven't stopped shopping there since. At one point, i was pretty confident i owned close to half the clothing items and was working towards 100% ownership. Trust when i get into a brand name.. i fully immerse myself into the genus that is that designer!

I'm sporting skin from Digit's new line Undressed. I'm a true skin whore, i dig crazy couture style makeup and everyday. I'm sporting the Koralo makeup in the Sunkissed tone. I really do dig the lipstick on this skin, its the right amount of gloss for me. Its an everyday kinda look, though the skin line has many couture like looks, i wish there was more variety when it comes to lipstick colors. I do however.. LOVE LOVE LOVE the ass.. i was strutting around my island in a tiny bikini bottom just so i can stare at my ass. On that note.. i think i should have taken a pic of my bottom, maybe next time. But here's a closer look at the face which i adore while i listen to music, finish decorating my shack finally with the newest release from The Loft. Did i mention i love to karaoke but i am tone deaf? My friends said i cant carry a tune in a bucket. BISHES!!!






SKIN: Digit Darkes - unDress Koralo makeup in Sunkiss tone
HAIR: Mirai Style - Jule in Brown
TOP: *BOOM* - Barely There in Green
JEANS: *BOOM* - Getting Low Pants in Black
BRACELET: Zaara - Suvarna in Color set
HEADPHONES: Gritty Kitty - Studio Headphones
HEAD JEWELRY: Zaara - Suvarna in Color set
TATTOOS: Garden of Ku - Niu Kua
EARRINGS: Paper Couture - Knights Honor Set
SHOES: Bax - Ankle Boots in Black Patent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee,
I gotta get my ass down to BOOM, those jeans look great! And one can never have enough club slut wear :D

Bubbles Komachi said...

aww heyy Aly!! riiight isnt BOOM friggin wonderful?