Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello Hawt Pink Kitty


Seems I'm trying to make up for lost time blogging almost every day now. But as I was shopping I saw these shoes at GBL (Georgiabean Lately) and while I'm not a huge Hello Kitty fan, I do know at least one lady that is, so I had to showcase them in her honor (Here ya go Fai).




I had found both the shoes and the plaid capri pants from Axel during my Crush Row shopping excursion and all I needed was a top to pull it all together. This lovely hot pink tee with a scooped neck and clickable color-change belt was the perfect match.




The whole time I was working on the pics for this item, I kept thinking that this combo of hair/shape/skin/eyes reminded me of someone, but I couldn't quite place it until I saw an ad on TV...Gretchen from the Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. Hmm, heart of gold or golddigger? Can't wait to find out what happened after they got her drunk on tequila.



SKIN- Lizette; Raspberry, L01;
HAIR- Truth; Lesley2, barley;
EYES- MADesigns; Soul eyes, green3;
LASHES- Beauty Avatar; Regina, 07;
TOP- Truth; Ruched top; pink;
PANTS- Axel; Jin Pants, black;
SHOES- Georgiabean Latey (GBL); Hello Machang pumps, cotton candy;
NECKLACE- Genesis; Antique Sterling Locket;
BRACELETS- Genesis; Damsel; Snakeskin bangle, watermelon;
M.R.M.; Earth Stone bracelet, red agate;
EARRINGS- Bliensen + MaiTai; Bottlecap earrings (jewelry expo gift);

1 comment:

Fai Fai said...

hello kitty!!!!! <3