Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dearly Beloved




I've never been married in SL... always the bridesmaid! I found this incredible tutu skirt @ Juju's Closet.. and i had to build a look around it. I started mixing and matching ...then realized i wanted some sort of funky bridal look and after searching my overly stuffed inventory.. i pieced together something i might actually consider wearing for a wedding.. or a breaking up of a BF.. ;)



SKIN: Gigi Couture - GG Logo Skin
HAIR: Digit Darkes - Marie Antoinette Collection Hair-2
CORSET: Canimal - Punk Rock Corset in Red/Black
SKIRT: Juju's Closet - TuTu in Black
NECKLACE: Kraftika - No 129 Necklace Black Pearls
HAIR ACCESS.: Digit Darkes - Ostrich Feather
GARTER: Isabelle Esoterica Fashions - Red Satin and Black Lace Garter
BOUQUET: Love Knot Weddings - Rose Bouquet
SHOES: BAX - Ankle Boots in Black Patent


P.S.... i had to represent.. show my pride hahaha... click into at your own risk!! not work safe

No comments: