Sunday, November 9, 2008

Calm and Quiet



Today is a very calm day for me, it's been storming here..so my weekend consisted of sleeping in late, a birthday dinner with friends then spending some time doing poetry and tringo with the Boy. I put this look together because i wore something similar in RL to the bday party, except my jacket closed in the front ;)

My almost free look, the jacket was a gift from MichaMi (thanks Milla!) and the jeans are VG Republic Dollarbies (discontinued), who says you cant look good in sl on a budget?


SKIN: REDGRAVE - Sakura in Natural
HAIR: Aveda (by ETD) - Long Waves in Cinder
PANTS: VG Republic - Female Dollarbie Denim
JACKET: MichaMi - Stella Jacket in Brown
SCARF: Cream Shop - Linen Stole Muffler in Rouge
SHOES: ETD - Kristin Booties in Wine

No comments: