Monday, November 10, 2008

Adorable



I'm feeling absolutely adorable today. Usually my go-to color is black and it translate to SL.. and I've been trying to play more with colors instead of just going for the darker colors. I pulled this hair out of no where and forgot i even bought it. I do that a lot and i find these things and I'm like 'wtf.. where did this come from" once i even asked my ex (when we were together..) "baby when did i buy this hair" he of course just looks at me funny lol.


SKIN: REDGRAVE - Sakura in Natural
HAIR: Celestial Studios Hair - Carrie Hair in Chocolate
PANTS: M * A * ii * K * I - Leggings in Gold
SWEATER: Armidi - Classic Boucle Sweater in Creme
BELT: Armidi - Au Di Leather Belt in Black
NECKLACE: Kraftika - No 125 Necklace
EARRINGS: Kraftika - No 131 Earrings
BRACELET: PERSONA - Mighty Heart Bangles in Gold
SHOES: ETD - Starley Pumps in Funky Gold

No comments: