Saturday, November 15, 2008

Black and Gold Goodness



So what happens when I'm awake at 3am?? I dress up for the day and my blog rofl! I bought this dress from AiYaiYai (friggin cutest name for a store ever) a few weeks ago when she had her sale for 25 or 30Ls.. but i cant remember if i got the dress for that much or full price.. but anyhoo! I haven't worn it yet (I'm seeing that i have too many pieces i buy but have never worn) and decided to build a look around the dress. As much as i love short dresses, i felt like covering my legs, the bolero is Digit Darkes goodness ( because damn near 99% that comes out of that store is gooooooodness) that i felt tied the look together, add some cute gold jewelry and voila!!

I've been wearing a lot more gold jewelry lately, usually I'm a silver go to girl, thanks Jewelry Expo for exposing me to some incredible gold pieces!






SKIN: Deviant Nation by Celestial Studios - Amber in Vamp - Enchant
HAIR: Naughty Designs - Flirt in Mocha
BOLERO: Digit Darkes - Pointelle Lace Crop Jacket
DRESS: AyYaiYai - Phella in Gold
LEGGINGS: M * A * ii * K * I - Leggings in Black
EARRINGS: Kraftika - No 131 Earrings
BRACELET: Kraftika - No 301 Bracelets in Black&Zebra
NECKLACE: Isis - Chain Necklace in Black
SHOES: Maitreya - Verve in Black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Art Deco suggestions of this combined with something akin to a martini-swilling 7 pm housewife of the late 50's. I'm thinking Gina Lollabrigida in some art house cross over, a comment on marital infidelity among the pre-Updike suburbanites of the Cold war gloom.

:)