Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Punk Neko




I didn't think i would post this look, mainly because i just wore it to DJ one day.. but after seeing Kai's last post, i decided..why not, i never really show an "edgy" side of me. I'm not a Neko as a lot of pple are, but i do think the ears and tails are cute at times. The boots were a gift from Kai for my bday this past June.. thanks Kai!!!

I had to post a closer look at the back portion of the tattoo, colors are rich as hell!





SKIN: Tuli - Meredith Silver Shine in Sunkissed tone (group gift wooot tuli!)
HAIR: Here Comes Trouble (HCT) - Darien in Chestnut
TOP: Sweetest Goodbye - Happy Mania in Red
PANTS: +plus - Basic Leather Pants in Black
TATTOOS (sleeves and back): Canimal - Body Graffiti in Poison
TATTOOS (hips): PopFuzz - Monkey Hip Tattoos
EARS AND TAILS: Atomic - Feline in Black
BRACELETS: Zaara - Melange Bangles in Red
SHOES: Whittentons - Lizziey CHELLE CARTIER RED BOOTS

No comments: