Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rainy Days




Its been raining here lately and my mood has been gloooooomy. I do love the rain but only when I'm warm in my bed with a good book, when i have to be out in the rain and drive and deal with pple, then its not fun anymore! I wanted to put together a rainy look on SL.. just because.. i had this cute umbrella I've yet to use and well, you cant really get wet here (lol), I know for sure i cant wear shoes like this in RL during a storm, I'd kill them. In SL.. everything goes, i thought this was adorable and i love the jacket!! Rarely can i find a very cute jacket with beautiful prim works on SL.. and Novocaine is fast becoming one of my fave stores


SKIN: REDGRAVE - Sakura in Natural
HAIR: Dernier Cri - Betsie in Black
PANTS: Artilleri - betsy pants in Black
TANK TOP: MichaMi - GlamTank in Gold
JACKET: Novocaine - Vintage Coat in Pewter
NECKLACE: PERSONA - Triple-Chain Necklace in Silver
EARRINGS: Paper Couture - Diamond Circle Drop Earrings
SHOES: ETD - Starley Pumps in Cheetah
UMBRELLA: VG Republic - Umbrella in Peach (discontinued)

No comments: