Monday, November 24, 2008

Some Girls Are Just Bad Ass




Its no secret that I'm in love with all things Zaara, and i know the blogs have been getting a LOT of slack for posting the same things over and over... but for me, i love Zaara and I'll rock her clothing as i see it fitting my mood! This.. fits me today, I'm feelin uber bad ass and this Maitri jacket is in my top 5 fave clothing items! So on to the details and rock out whatever way you see fit!


SKIN: REDGRAVE - Hana in Smoky
HAIR: MiraiStyle - .+*Jule*+. in Brown
TOP: Zaara - Maitri Jacket in Gold
PANTS: Zaara - Soul Curry Capris (part of outfit)
TATTOOS (hips): PopFuzz - Monkey Hip Tattoos
NECKLACE: Paper Couture - Knights Honor Diamond Pave Pendant Necklace
ARM CUFF: Zaara - Suvarna in Colors
HEAD JEWELS: Zaara - Suvarna in Colors
EARRINGS: Paper Couture - Knights Honor Earrings
SHOES: J's - Tassele Wedge Sole Sandals in Black

No comments: