Monday, December 1, 2008

Yea.. I'm a Tough Cookie



I've been feeling all bad ass lately and I'm not sure why, Ive been bringing out the punk/emo/goth inspired clothing... mixed with my girly style. I go through phases when it comes to fashion it seems. Whatever makes me happy and that's what makes SL Fashion fun hmm? I just discovered Red Queen and i dunno where the hell I've been, but i dig that store SO HARDCORE!!! Go now if you haven't been yet!


SKIN: BEBAE - Anael Winter Skin (group gift)
HAIR: Red Queen - Hope Cinder & Noir
VEST: PixelDolls - Short Vest in Ash
SKIRT: Gothicatz - Dirty (part of outfit)
TATTOOS: Garden of Ku - The Wired Garden 2.0
LIP RING: No Mercy - Lip Ring
ARM WARMERS: Gothicatz - Nomad ( part of outfit)
SHOES: *EtchD* - Sweetness, Cookies and Cream

No comments: