Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Let them Eat Cake... n Shiet!!




I've been getting into the period look lately..and I'm not sure why. Victorian... French Revolution..etc.. it just looks cool and fun to me. SL most def lets me indulge in fashion i cant wear everyday in RL. Bare Rose has always been a hit or miss for me. I find items that makes me squeal at times and i cant believe they're going for the low prices Bare Rose is so famous for, or i find incredible horrific things that makes me go.. WTF!??? In any case, im still a fan of their creative side, they have so much and it takes a long time to walk through that place and rezz everything but worth it for the perfect find! I had to do the hair from Minnu, its funky as hell and fits so damn well.. it gives a certain androgynous look to this outfit..and as a dirrrrrty Revolutionary girl.. of course i'd wear lingerie underneath. I think i said it best in this convo with Nic while i was taking pics for this blog post.. Fuck The Cake... Fuck Me Instead!! rofl

As my friend Nic of Cool Shizzz puts it so well...
[13:33] Nicole Bourne: you look like a revolutionary hoar
[13:33] You: lol
[13:33] Nicole Bourne: lmao
[13:34] You: ooomg!
[13:34] You: you're right!!
[13:34] You: *CENSORED* the cake
[13:34] You: *CENSORED* me instead! LE Rawr!

I <3 My Slut Bunny Nic! Thank you for helping me put this look together.. its so nice i can bounce shizz off of you!



SKIN: BEBAE - Anael Winter Skin (group gift)
HAIR: MMShair - HERA in Platinum
LINGERIE: T..a..R..t - Jessica in Black
JACKET: Bare Rose - Red Mist
EARRINGS: Paper Couture - Knights Honor
SHOES: RedGrave - Black Leather Boots

No comments: