Thursday, December 18, 2008

Take A Walk With Me



I'm not sure why it took me so long to sign up for the new ShopArmidi.com site, I've been eyeing this jacket since it was released.. i just never got up off my fat arse to sign up! So i built a look around this jacket, something for the weather and my style is so simple, it was just a crisp Second Life day

The skin is the Beauty Avitar gift.. and though its more makeup then i generally wear in SL and RL.. the skin was still beautiful and well made. I took this pic straight from in game.. no photoshopping need, its a beautiful skin tone.




SKIN: Beauty Avatar Couture - Enea (gift)
HAIR: ETD - Anisa in Espresso
JACKET: Armidi - Classic Pinstrip Blazer in Brown
TOP: Armidi - Hoja Top in Silver
JEANS: Zaara - Classic Jeans in Indigo
SCARF: Muism - Crinkle scarf in Gold
EARRINGS: Paper Couture - Diamond Circle Drop Earrings
SHOES: Pixel Mode - Kavika Sheen in Black

No comments: