Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Coat



This is my version of a winter coat ok! Honestly.. i was browsing Amerie's NAUGHTY one day because i dig that store and stumbled upon this jacket and went all sorts of crazy. Men get a hard-on when they see some body goodness.. my nipples get hard for good fashion and I'm so not ashamed to admit it! The feathers along the collars and sleeves are double cuteness.. esp with the little wisps of peacock feathers. I dig the openness of this coat.. I can layer it..or just go breast out tattoos on (like I've done here). My jeans.. of course were the first pair I've ever bought from Calypso Giano. When i saw the sign said "low rider" I thought "ooh cool, lemme get that" and.. ooooh MY DAMN these are low! I'm so glad i keep my pubes waxed ROFL (erm..was that too much info???) I love the texture of the jeans and it comes with 2 different cuffs. I chose to tie it all together with Truth's new boots and the cutest ear muffs. I went out in RL yesterday for my baby bro's bday dinner in SF..and i swear to Buddha..my ears almost fell off in the cold, when i got back into SL..i immmmmediatly decided to wear these muffs for the next few days. It just makes me feel better don't ask!



I just realized.. reading through all of that a few hours after i wrote it.. the cold must have affected my brain.. because I'm all over the place lol!!! eh.. I'll publish it anyway! (look darling.. NO S!!!)


SKIN: BEBAE - Anael Winter Skin (group gift)
HAIR: ETD - Gwen in Blonde
JACKET: amerie's NAUGHTY - Vampire Coat in Black
JEANS: CALYPSO GIANO - Stonewash Jeans in Classic
EAR MUFFS: GBL / *BOOM* - Muffums in Black Fur/Green Plaid
TATTOOS: Moloko - Box Sakura Ogon Tattoo
LIP RING: No Mercy - Lip Ring
SHOES: Truth - Nomad Boots in Smoke

No comments: