Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Word of the Day: BUTTCAPE!!!!




Everyone say it with me now... BUTTTTTCAPEEEEEE!!! I was shopping one day at Kawaii Jelly and I saw these cape things, i thought they were adorable, but as soon as i saw they were named "Butt Cape" I just squealed in delight and HAD to buy it. I remember my friend who was with me, started to shake his head and say "only you would get excited over clothes cus of a name" . Rofl, and it's so true, i ADORE cute things and this Butt Cape is one of the most adorable things i own. Leopard print on the inside, black on the outside, it comes with a prim belt attached and teeeny tiny booty shorts (because you just CAN'T wear only the cape now can you??)



I've had this item for quite sometime and keep meaning to blog i, but never got around to it (i say this for the other 25K items i have sitting in my inventory), one day I'll get to them all!! I did a very simple pairing for the ButtCape, i was initially going to only do the topless pic, but i figure i might as well do a look in case someone needed a "jump off" point of how to wear it. I adore these amerie's Naughty's arm warmers, the hair has been all over the blogs and i wont be the last to gush all over it, the skin is a gift from Tuli.. who spoils us rotten and i ADORE her for it.

Speaking of freebies ... I'm a fan of Shopping Cart Disco's SLsecret and read it pretty much every week. This last week, secret #5 honestly pissed me off. I love freebies as much as the next person, and as an example Tuli always gives away the best gifts, but i hate the thought of people just picking up her gifts without ever spending anything at her stores. I've been buying skins from Tuli since the days of her S3 line and have no plans to stop, plus i buy and give away gift cards from her for friends. I appreciate Tuli's talent and I'm an avid fan. This goes for a ton of other creators on the grid that I'm a huge fan of and WILL shop regardless of what gifts are given.
Also, sometimes.. I find myself tossing most of the freebies I get from hunts (not the great ones mind you!!)

So what's the point of this rambling you ask?? Nada, I just wanted to send out a huge THANK YOU to the designers who give away quality freebies in appreciation of their customers. We adore you and we DO shop at your stores <3

Alrighty then! With that said, on to the details.

<3 Bubs

SKIN: Tuli - Kalista Xmas group gift (wooot Tuli!!)
HAIR: !lamb - Breeze in Powder
TOP: T..a..R..t - Jenna in Black
BOTTOM: KaWaii Jelly - ButtCape in Black/Leopard
CIG: FNKY - Cigarette II
ARMWARMERS: amerie's NAUGHTY - Sugary Armwarmer in Red
TATTOOS: Moloko - Sakura Ogon Tattoo
SHOES: Redgrave - Black Leather Boots

No comments: