Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hallllooooo Cali Girls!




It's been super hot these last few days in my hometown(although yesterday was super windy), summer is coming early! I've been hitting the gym every single day to drop my winter weight and to make sure I'm looking good for summer. I'm feeling very summery (is that a word??) today, and in keeping with my personal "challenge" of only blogging what i have for the next few posts and NOT buying new clothing... I went CLOSET DIVING (rofl). I pulled out one of my fave swimsuits from Casa Del Shai.. whom I've had a love affair with since i popped into her store 2 years ago (i seriously have major girly crush on Shai), I love the ruffled detail on the top and paired it with a pair of white shorts from Elephant Outfitters (aka Armidi). When the Billow Boots from Maitreya (GIRLY CRUSH!!!) came out, i remember everyone sporting them, although i bought several pairs, i made a note to myself not to blog it, because it seemed so repetitive. Her boots and shoes are fantastic and i most definitely give her lots of love, i adore the look of the boots with the short shorts. To finish my "Cali Girl" look, i had to pull out my blond hair. The funny thing is, I'm Asian in RL.. and have jet black hair. My friend Paolo says i cant be a blond, even my avatar because he just doesn't see it on me.. since he knows what i look like RL.. ROFL! I blame Pamela Anderson (who's a Canadian go figure!) but when i think of California, esp Southern Cali Beach Girl.. i think blond with blue eyes! I pulled out my super icy blue eyes because i love the way they pop against the skin and hair.



SKIN: RockBerry - Kate Natural FRECKLES Skin D
HAIR: !lamb - Breeze in Powder
TOP: Casa Del Shai - Zambia Safari Swimsuit
BOTTOM: Elephant Outfitters - Jordyn Shorts in White
BRACELETS: (L) Kraftika - No 300 Bracelets ... (R) Lasr Call - Wood & Metal Bangles
RING: Paper Couture - Times Square Ring in Diamond
PIERCINGS: No Mercy - Lip Piercing
EARRINGS: Celestial Studios - Eliza Boho Earrings
SHOES: Maitreya - Billow Boots in Pearl



SPEAKING of SKIN! Rockberry's new Natural line is amazing. Usually i don't like heavy freckles, mainly because i don't think i can really pull it off and they have a tendency to be too dark or too light. I love these skins!! This is the first set I've ever bought for Rockberry and have been rocking it for the past 2 weeks I've had them. They're an incredible value, i believe i paid just 2K for all 6 skins. One of the best values on the grid in my opinion! I especially love the eye makeup and lip colors. We all know i love the darker eyes and lighter lips. My personal fave are skins B, C, D and F. When i love more then half of the skins in the line, it just makes SENSE to buy a fat pack. I know I'm not alone in this! VIVA LA SKIN OBSESSION!!



SKIN: RockBerry - Kate Natural FRECKLES
TOP ROW - Skin A, B, C
BOTTOM ROW - Skin D, E, F
EYES: Detour - Frozen Eyes in Blue
PIERCINGS: No Mercy - Lip Piercing





Song of the Day: ATB - Justify

*sings along*
that was when I wanted
to correct it
but I guess there's nothing
wrong with being wrong
at all

I can't do it any other way
repeat I'd do it all the same way
and I won't Justify
one more Time





<3 Bubs

1 comment:

House Ragu said...

Are we all back/ I'm'a try this again too!