Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Girl Needs a Lil GLAM in Her Life



A Girl DOES need a lil glam every so often and I've been finding myself in more and more casual wear as the days go by! I've retired from DJing about 2 months ago and i realize; i don't have anyplace to wear to of my crazier fashions! I don't club much anymore and I'm not i game enough to know whats going on where! I feel so out of the loops.. see what happens when you leave the game for 3 months! I suddenly had the need to pull out some incredibly sexy Haute Couture, I pieced this together and I've been running around looking much like a crazy runaway bride just rolled out of bed, and YES i am diggin it hard!

Since I'm not around as much anymore, i haven't been buying any Ls, i think I'll look at it as a challenge, i have a little over 27,000 items in my inventory and i always feel like i have NOTHING to wear... how is that possible!? I'm going to dig through my "closet" and pull out some classic pieces for the next few posts. Should be fun!



SKIN: Detour - Ash Skin #1
HAIR: Lelutka - STEFANI in Chestnut
TOP: Digit Darkes - Strapless latex top in Gold
BOTTOM: Digit Darkes - Half Tulle Skirt in Black
GLOVES: Digit Darkes - Driving Gloves in Black
BRACELETS: Armidi - Towanda Quintet Bangles in Black
EARRINGS: (:;S&S;:)(found at amerie's NAUGHTY) GOLD LOVE
SHOES: Tesla - Athena in Black




I gotta take a moment to GUSH about the skin. I've a huge fan of Detour, my go-to everyday hair is from Detour, I accidentally bought a skin from them once.. as in i meant to buy a demo and just bought the skin (lol epic fail!!).. and i did like it for its quirky qualities. I was there recently and literally fell heads over heels for 3 of their skins! its 3000Ls for 4 skins but well worth it. I adore Ash the most for its dark smokey eyes and the lightly colored pouty lips! Its how i wear my makeup in RL! I adore the green eyeshadow for its pop of color. If you haven't been to Detour yet.. GO NOW!!!

Photos are STRAIGHT from inworld, no photoshopping!



Left to Right: Ask Skins #1, #2, #3 and #4
Eyes are Detour - Icey Eyes in Grey




oOoooH! One more thing, last night i was talking to the boy and he teleports me to a store out of nowhere because he HAD HAD to show me something. I find myself at Kenzie & Co at Tableau and our convo goes a lil something like this

Me: Monkey where am i?
Him: Turn to your right when you rezz
Me: ooh! We're at Kenzie's place, i love this store
Him: I saw this the other day when i was shopping for my Cheney wheel chair and i saw that and thought of you so i made sure to LM it to bring you here because its non-transferable
Me: What's non transgerable?
Him: Wait til it rezzes to your right


rezzzing... rezzzing... rezzzzing...

Me: OOOOMG!!!! TEAM JACOB!!!!!
Him: Lol, i know you're obsessed so i thought you'd appreciate another shirt here's the Ls for it
Me: *squeals in happiness
*


THE BOY BOUGHT ME A TEAM JACOB TSHIRT!!!! Le Sigh.. he supports my lust and obsession, thank you MONKEY!


TOP: K&CO - Twilight - Team Jacob
HAIR: Detour - Nocturne in Black
SKIN: The Abyss - Jadzia in Illicit
Eyes: Detour - Icey Eyes in Grey



Lastly.. the song I'm obsessed with. I play it CONSTANTLY!
*hums along*
You did it to yourself
now you're all by yourself
acting like you hate me
i left because you made me
you played me to the left
now theres nobody left
to hear your complaining
i'm gone and all you're hearing is your own
ECHOOOOOO
EH-ECHOOOOOOO



Echo - Gorilla Zoe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you not post music that starts automatically to your blog when you know they'll be on the fashion feed and hard to find to press stop/pause?

you just blew out my ear drums.

thanks.

Bubbles Komachi said...

ooops.. sorrrry