Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time for Something NEW!!

So i had a talk with my Sissy Kai.. basically talking about the future of this blog. She decided she doesn't have the time anymore for posts, and as for me, i still post.. as sporadic as i am. I wanted to do MORE then fashion, i didn't want to be pigeon holed into only doing clothes, sometimes i just want to ramble!

(so obvious when i do aye?)

So, we're letting this blog go, there will be no more posts. Kai is semi-retiring and doing her RL basically. Yours truly (me dur!!) has just started a brand new blog! SUPER GANGSTER! I used the term so often, and all in jest, but it's really a comfortable fit for where i am SL-wise.

Please update your bookmarks and if you have us on a blog roll.. please update that with my new site!! http://supergangster.wordpress.com

Thanks everyone!


No comments: