Friday, December 5, 2008

Hellfire


Well, between illness, holidays and SL not wanting to show my attachments, its been so long since I've been able to blog, that I actually forgot my password. But I'm back and ready to show off more of my favorite ensembles.

Its funny how Bubs and I seem to be on the same wavelength many times, as we've both chosen to show off some Bare Rose fashions. This outfit, Hellfire Lady, is one of my top 2 favorites from there. It comes with bunches of attachments and in a few colors...in ONE pack. That's right, as in most of their clothing, you get multiple color options for a low, low price. Well made fashions for prices even newbies can afford!

Skin-MOJO, Glitterati, Tone 4, amethyst;
Hair-Deviat Kitties, Siyu, Black Rainbow Tips, Black Purple;
Outfit/Tattoos/Necklace-Bare Rose, Hellfire Lady;
Gloves-DoMoCo, stub finger,black;
Wrists-ETD, Leather Plate Wristbands, black;

No comments: